Varzaneh , Negaar guesthouse
· Stop by a small village, with a nice castle, some gardens, an incredible qanat (sort of oasis) and water reservoir.
· Walk from one village to another village (or take a tour returning to the same village).
· See numerous beautiful mountain villages with qanats and nice gardens.
· Have time for photos, to enjoy the view, to have good conversations and much more.
· Explore the traditional mud-brick houses and some beautiful gardens (in the village where we arrive after the hike)
· Have a picnic next to a Qanat spring of water, where we will enjoy some seasonal fruits (e.g. watermelon) and herbal teas.
· Be accompanied by a guide who will lead you and tell you some interesting facts.
The hiking tour takes place 40 km from Varzaneh and takes around 4 hours of walking. The starting time of the tour is variable: Either the hike begins with the sunrise or ends with the sunset.
· Hiking shoes or sport shoes with a good profile.
· Clothes according to the temperature, it can be cold in winter and autumn.
· Personal items like sunscreen, sunglasses and water.